Foro East Link

Foro de U2

Bienvenido!

Entrar Registrarse
Buscar
A sus órdenes!
23 April 2004 a las 08:21
Numero de lecturas: 128
SÍ­, era el que dices. Lo vuelvo a pegar entero...

REGALO DE NAVIDAD A LOS FANS DE ESTA SECCIÓN

Aquí­ tenéis una colección de setlists especiales, para que los bajéis si os interesan o como simple curiosidad. Todos los comentarios que hago se refieren a CONCIERTOS COMPLETOS, no festivales, apariciones televisivas, etc.

Dublí­n (26/2/1980): pura arqueologí­a U2. Uno de los primeros conciertos del que se tiene documento sonoro. Algunas de las canciones nunca llegaron a ser editadas en disco.
11 o"™clock tick tock-The speed of life-The magic carpet-Stories for boys-Touch-Another time, another place-Another day-Pete the chop-The dream is over-Cartoon world-Jack in the box-Shadows and tall trees-A day without me-Twilight-Boygirl-Out of control

Londres, (9/6/1981): única interpretación de Carry me home, nunca editada en disco.
Carry me home-Twilight-I will follow-I fall down-An cat dubh-Into the heart-Fire-Another time, another place-The cry/The electric Co.-Things to make and do-Stories for boys-Boy-girl-Out of control---11 o'clock tick tock-The ocean---I will follow

Nueva York (22/11/1981): primer concierto de U2 que llega las 18 canciones (repiten I will follow como último bis).
Gloria-Another time, another place-I threw a brick through a window-An cat dubh-Into the heart-With a shout-Rejoice-The cry/The electric Co.-I fall down-October-Stories for boys-I will follow-Twilight-Out of control---Fire-11 o'clock tick tock-The ocean---I will follow

Dundee (26/2/1983): ñšNICO CONCIERTO DE U2 CON SIETE CANCIONES DE WAR (todas menos Refugee, Red light y Drowning Man). Es el primer concierto de la gira War, con la única interpretación de Like A Song y el debut de Party girl, que Bono despide como "es la primera y probablemente la última vez que la tocamos" (mentirosillo...).
Gloria-I threw a brick through a window-A day without me-New year's day-Out of control-Sunday bloody Sunday-The cry/The electric Co.-I fall down-October-Tomorrow-Two hearts beat as one-Seconds-Fire-11 o'clock tick tock-I will follow---Party girl-Surrender-Like a song-40

Sheffield (17/3/1983): Primer concierto de U2 que llega a las 20 canciones. Repiten Gloria en los bises.
Gloria-I threw a brick through a window-A day without me-Seconds-Surrender-New year's day-Sunday bloody Sunday-The cry/The electric Co.-I fall down-October-Tomorrow-Two hearts beat as one-Twilight-Out of control---Party girl-11 o'clock tick tock-I will follow---Gloria-A celebration-40

Nantes (23/10/1984), Bruselas (27/10/1984), Londres (3/11/1984), Manchester (9/11/1984), Munich (2/2/1985), Milán (4/2/1985): ñšNICOS CONCIERTOS CON SIETE CANCIONES DE TUF (todas menos Promenade, 4th of July y Elvis).
Setlist de los cuatro primeros:
11 o'clock tick tock-I will follow-Wire-MLK-The unforgettable fire-Surrender-Two hearts beat as one-Seconds-A sort of homecoming-Sunday bloody Sunday-The cry/The electric Co.-Bad-Indian summer sky-October-New year's day-Pride---Party girl-Gloria-40
De los otros dos:
11 o'clock tick tock-I will follow-Seconds-Indian summer sky-MLK-The unforgettable fire-Wire-Sunday bloody Sunday-The cry/The electric Co.-A sort of homecoming-Bad-October-New year's day-Pride---Party girl-Gloria-40

Phoenix (1/3/1985): tocan Pride dos veces, la primera en el lugar de Wire para calmar al público que no para de provovar avalanchas.
11 o'clock tick tock-I will follow-Seconds-MLK-The unforgettable fire-Pride-Sunday bloody Sunday-The cry/The electric Co.-A sort of homecoming-Bad-October-New year's day-Pride---Knockin"™ on heaven"™s door-Gloria-40

Tempe (2/4/1987): único concierto de la gira Joshua (el primero precisamente) sin WOWY.
Where the streets have no name-I still haven"™t found what I"™m looking for-Gloria-I will follow-Bullet the blue sky-Running to stand still-Exit-In God's country-A sort of homecoming-Sunday bloody Sunday-Maggie"™s farm-Bad-October-New year's day-Pride---People get ready-40

Houston (7/4/1987): el único concierto en la historia de U2 en el que después de "40" vuelven al escenario para tocar dos canciones más.
Where the streets have no name-I still haven"™t found what I"™m looking for-Gloria-I will follow-Bullet the blue sky-Running to stand still-A sort of homecoming-Sunday bloody Sunday-Exit-In God's country-Bad-October-With or without you-New year's day-Pride---MLK-The unforgettable fire-People get ready-40---Trip through your wires-Southern man

East Rutherford (15/5/1987): el Joshua más largo, 23 canciones, tocan dos veces "Trip through your wires" (según Bono, "la primera vez jodimos la canción") y hacen cuatro "covers", como si no tuvieran buen material propio para tocar.
Where the streets have no name-I will follow-Trip through your wires-People get ready-I still haven"™t found what I"™m looking for-MLK-The unforgettable fire-Bullet the blue sky-Running to stand still-Exit-In God's country-Sunday bloody Sunday-Maggie"™s farm-C"™mon everybody-Trip through your wires-Bad-October-Springhill mining disaster-New year's day-Pride---With or without you-Gloria-40

Rotterdam (11/7/1987): el concierto de U2 menos udosero, cuatro covers en sólo 20 canciones (20%). Y es uno de los muchos Joshua Tour sin Streets, INCOMPRENSIBLE.
Stand by me-C"™mon everybody-I will follow-Trip through your wires-I still haven"™t found what I"™m looking for-MLK-The unforgettable fire-Sunday bloody Sunday-Exit-In God's country-People get ready-Help-Bad-New year's day-Pride---Bullet the blue sky-Running to stand still-With or without you-Party girl-40

Los tres únicos conciertos de la historia con Bullet y Running pero que NO están seguidas. Además, Uniondale es la única ciudad de la gira donde repiten dos dí­as seguidos el mismo setlist.
Uniondale (10/9/1987 y 11/9/1987)
Star spangled banner/Bullet the blue sky-Where the streets have no name-I will follow-Trip through your wires-I still haven"™t found what I"™m looking for-MLK-The unforgettable fire-Exit-Silver and gold-In God's country-Sunday bloody Sunday-Help-Helter skelter-Bad-Running to stand still-New year's day-Pride---One tree hill-With or without you-Party girl-40
Boston (17/9/1987)
Star spangled banner/Bullet the blue sky-Where the streets have no name-I will follow-Trip through your wires-I still haven"™t found what I"™m looking for-People get ready-The unforgettable fire-Exit-Silver and gold-In God's country-Sunday bloody Sunday-Help-Bad-Running to stand still-New year's day-Pride---One tree hill-With or without you-Party girl-40

Nueva York (28/9/1987): tocan dos veces I still haven"™t found, la segunda es la versión con New Voices Of freedom que sale en el disco Rattle & Hum
Where the streets have no name-I will follow-Trip through your wires-I still haven"™t found what I"™m looking for-MLK-The unforgettable fire-Bullet the blue sky-In God's country-Sunday bloody Sunday-Exit-Help-Bad-October-New year's day-Pride---With or without you-Party girl-I still haven"™t found what I"™m looking for-Spanish eyes-40

Hampton (12/12/1987): curioso setlist, con la única aparición de 11 O"™clock Tick Tock en toda la gira Joshua y (atención) el debut de Larry como "vocalista", cantando Tequila Sunrise de sus queridos Eagles. Además tocan las poco habituales Mothers Of The Dissapeared, Out Of Control y Lucille.
Where the streets have no name-I will follow-I still haven"™t found what I"™m looking for-MLK-11 o'clock tick tock-Sunday bloody Sunday-Exit-In God's country-Tequila sunrise-Out of control-Bad-Bullet the blue sky-Running to stand still-New year's day-Pride---Mothers of the disappeared-With or without you-Lucille-40

Tempe (19/12/1987 y 20/12/1987): ñšNICOS CONCIERTOS DE U2 CON 10 CANCIONES DEL JOSHUA (todas menos Red Hill Mining Town). Són los últimos de la gira Joshua.
DÍ­a 19:
Where the streets have no name-I will follow-Trip through your wires-I still haven"™t found what I"™m looking for-Out of control-MLK-One tree hill-Gloria-Exit-In God's country-Bad-Star spangled banner/Bullet the blue sky-Running to stand still-Sunday bloody Sunday-New year's day-Pride---With or without you-Mothers of the disappeared-People get ready-40
DÍ­a 20
Where the streets have no name-I will follow-Trip through your wires-I still haven"™t found what I"™m looking for-MLK-One tree hill-Gloria-Exit-In God's country-Helter skelter-Help-Bad-Star spangled banner/Bullet the blue sky-Running to stand still-Sunday bloody Sunday-New year's day-Pride---With or without you-Mothers of the disappeared-People get ready-Christmas (Baby please come home)-40

Perth (21/9/1989): único Lovetown (el primero precisamente) con siete canciones del Joshua.
Hawkmoon 269-Desire-All along the watchtower-All I want is you-Where the streets have no name-I will follow-I still haven"™t found what I"™m looking for-One tree hill-God part II-In God's country-People get ready-Bad-October-New year's day-Pride---Star spangled banner/Bullet the blue sky-Running to stand still-With or without you---Angel of Harlem-When love comes to town-Love rescue me-40

Perth (23/9/1989): Seguramente el inicio de concierto más extraño de la historia de U2, con In God"™s Country.
In God's country-All along the watchtower-Bullet the blue sky-Running to stand still-All I want is you-Where the streets have no name-I will follow-I still haven"™t found what I"™m looking for-People get ready-Bad-With or without you-God part II-Desire-New year's day-Pride---Angel of Harlem-When love comes to town-Love rescue me

Melbourne (12/10/1989): el Lovetown más largo, 23 canciones.
Star spangled banner/Bullet the blue sky-Where the streets have no name-I will follow-Gloria-I still haven"™t found what I"™m looking for-MLK-The unforgettable fire-God part II-Desire-All along the watchtower-All I want is you-Bad-Van diemen"™s land-With or without you-People get ready-Angel of Harlem-When love comes to town-Love rescue me---New year's day-Pride---Out of control-Stand by me-40

Melbourne (13/10/1989) y Sydney (18/11/1989): LOS DOS CONCIERTOS DE U2 CON ḾS CANCIONES DE RATTLE & HUM (todas menos Helter, Silver y Heartland). El de Sydney, además, es el único concierto desde la aparición del Joshua sin Streets ni WOWY.
Melbourne:
Hawkmoon 269-Desire-All along the watchtower-All I want is you-Where the streets have no name-I will follow-I still haven"™t found what I"™m looking for-MLK-One tree hill-God part II-Bullet the blue sky-Running to stand still-Bad-Van diemen"™s land-With or without you-New year's day-Pride---Angel of Harlem-When love comes to town-Knockin"™ on heaven's door-Love rescue me-40
Sydney:
Hawkmoon 269-Desire-All along the watchtower-All I want is you-God part II-Bullet the blue sky-Running to stand still-Gloria-I will follow-I still haven"™t found what I"™m looking for-Knockin"™ on heaven's door-Bad-Van diemen"™s land-New year's day-Pride---Angel of Harlem-When love comes to town-Love rescue me-40

Rotterdam (6/1/1990): triste fecha para mí­, última interpretación de mi adorada The Unforgettable Fire :-(
Where the streets have no name-I will follow-I still haven"™t found what I"™m looking for-MLK-The unforgettable fire-God part II-Desire-All along the watchtower-All I want is you-Van Diemen's land-Star spangled banner/Bullet the blue sky-Running to stand still-She's a mystery to me-Angel of Harlem-When love comes to town-Love rescue me---With or without you-Pride-40

Hampton (7/3/1992): único ZooTV con The Fly en cuarto lugar.
Zoo Station-Even better than the real thing-Mysterious ways-The fly-One-Until the end of the world-Who's gonna ride your wild horses-Trying to throw your arms around the world-Angel of Harlem-Satellite of love-Bad/All I want is you-Bullet the blue sky-Running to stand still-Where the streets have no name-Pride-I still haven"™t found what I"™m looking for---Desire-Ultraviolet-With or without you

Milán, Italia (22/5/1992): ñšNICO CONCIERTO DE U2 CON 11 CANCIONES DE ACHTUNG BABY (todas menos Acrobat).
Zoo Station-The fly-Even better than the real thing-Mysterious ways-One-Until the end of the world-Who's gonna ride your wild horses-Trying to throw your arms around the world-Angel of Harlem-When love comes to town-Satellite of love-Bad/So cruel-Bullet the blue sky-Running to stand still-Where the streets have no name-Pride-I still haven"™t found what I"™m looking for---Desire-Ultraviolet-With or without you-Love is blindness
Hay otros tres ZooTV con So cruel, son Foxboro (22/8/1992), Pontiac (9/9/1992) y Chicago (15/9/1992).

Washington, DC (16/8/1992): único ZooTV con Bad y Sunday Bloody Sunday.
Zoo Station-The fly-Even better than the real thing-Mysterious ways-One/Unchained melody-Until the end of the world-New year's day-Trying to throw your arms around the world-Angel of Harlem-I still haven"™t found what I"™m looking for-Satellite of love-Bad-Sunday bloody sunday-Bullet the blue sky-Running to stand still-Where the streets have no name-Pride---Desire-Ultraviolet-With or without you-Love is blindness-Can't help falling in love

Los Angeles (30/10/1992): El ZooTV en USA más largo, con 23 canciones completas y cuatro snippets, 27 piezas en total. Además, la "delicatessen" de Who"™s Gonna Ride en el set acústico.
Zoo Station-The fly-Even better than the real thing-Mysterious ways-One/Rain-Until the end of the world-New year's day-Dirty old town-Trying to throw your arms around the world-Angel of Harlem-When love comes to town-Satellite of love-Who's gonna ride your wild horses-Bad/All i want is you-Bullet the blue sky-Running to stand still-Where the streets have no name-Pride-I still haven"™t found what I"™m looking for/Stand by me---Desire-Ultraviolet-With or without you-Love is blindness/Can't help falling in love

Verona, Italia (2/7/1993): Y el Zooropa más largo, también 27 temas, 22 completos y 5 snippets.
Zoo Station-The fly-Even better than the real thing-Mysterious ways-One/Unchained melody-Until the end of the world-New year's day-Dirty old town-Trying to throw your arms around the world-Angel of Harlem/My girl-When love comes to town-Satellite of love-Bad/All i want is you-Bullet the blue sky-Running to stand still-Where the streets have no name-Pride-I still haven"™t found what I"™m looking for/Stand by me---Desire-Ultraviolet-With or without you-Love is blindness/Can't help falling in love

Roma (6/7/1993): ñšnico ZooTV con cinco canciones de Rattle & Hum, además es la última de Van Diemen"™s Land.
Zoo Station-The fly-Even better than the real thing-Mysterious ways-One/Unchained melody-Until the end of the world-New year's day-Van Diemen's land-Angel of Harlem-When love comes to town-Satellite of love-Bad/All i want is you-Bullet the blue sky-Running to stand still-Where the streets have no name-Pride---Desire-Ultraviolet-With or without you-Love is blindness-Can't help falling in love

Christchurch (1/12/1993) y Auckland (4/12/1993): únicas interpretaciones de One Tree Hill (fragmento) después de la gira Lovetown, dedicadas a Greg Carroll.
Chistchurch:
Zoo Station-The fly-Even better than the real thing-Mysterious ways-One/One tree hill-Until the end of the world-New year's day-Numb-Trying to throw your arms around the world-Angel of Harlem/My girl-Stay-Satellite of love-Dirty day-Bullet the blue sky-Running to stand still-Where the streets have no name-Pride---Daddy's gonna pay for your crashed car-Lemon-With or without you-Love is blindness-Can't help falling in love
En Auckland el mismo setlist sin My girl.

Las Vegas (25/4/1997), Salt Lake City (3/5/1997), Tempe (9/5/1997): ñšNICOS CONCIERTOS CON 10 CANCIONES DE POP (todas menos Playboy y Wake up).
Popmuzik-Mofo-I will follow-Even better than the real thing-Do you feel loved-Pride-I still haven"™t found what I"™m looking for-Last night on earth-Gone-Until the end of the world-If God will send His angels-Staring at the sun-Daydream believer (karaoke)-Miami-Bullet the blue sky-Please-Where the streets have no name-Lemon (Perfecto mix)-Discothí¨que-If you wear that velvet dress-With or without you---Hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me-Mysterious ways-One
Otros Popmart tienen Wake Up pero no DuYu ni Angels

Dublí­n (31/8/1997): el Popmart más generoso, 25 canciones y tres snippets, 28 temas en total (aunque Popmuzik y Lemon pregrabados)
Popmuzik-Mofo-I will follow-Gone-Even better than the real thing-Last night on earth-Until the end of the world-New year"™s day-Pride/Dirty old town-I still haven"™t found what I"™m looking for-All I want is you-Staring at the sun-Whiskey in the jar (karaoke)-Miami-Bullet the blue sky-Please-Where the streets have no name-Lemon (Perfecto mix)-Discothí¨que/Whole lotta love-If you wear that velvet dress-With or without you---Hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me-Mysterious ways-MLK-One/Unchained melody

Barcelona (13/9/1997): uy, ¿que hace este aquí­? Se me ha colado... jejeje, MI CONCIERTO DE U2, muy largo también por cierto, 25 + 2 snippets (uno de ellos Bad, joooooder) y única interpretación de La Macarena :-P
Popmuzik-Mofo-I will follow-Gone-Even better than the real thing-Last night on earth-Until the end of the world-New year's day-Pride-I still haven"™t found what I"™m looking for-All I want is you/Bad-Staring at the sun-La Macarena (karaoke)-Miami-Bullet the blue sky-Please-Where the streets have no name-Lemon (Perfecto mix)-Discothí¨que-If you wear that velvet dress-With or without you---Hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me-Mysterious ways-One/Wake up dead man-Rain

Sarajevo (23/9/1997): única interpretación (toda la banda) de Miss Sarajevo. También estaba Brian Eno.
Popmuzik-Mofo-I will follow-Gone-Even better than the real thing-Last night on earth-Until the end of the world-New year's day-Pride-I still haven"™t found what I"™m looking for/Stand by me-All I want is you-Staring at the sun-Sunday bloody sunday-Bullet the blue sky-Please-Where the streets have no name-Lemon (Perfecto mix)-Discothí¨que-If you wear that velvet dress-With or without you-Miss Sarajevo---Hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me-Mysterious ways-One/Unchained melody

Toronto (27/10/1997) y Miami (14/11/1997): Los dos únicos Popmart con Sunday Bloody Sunday y Miami:
Toronto:
Popmuzik-Mofo-I will follow-Gone-Even better than the real thing-Last night on earth-Until the end of the world-New year's day-Pride-I still haven"™t found what I"™m looking for/Stand by me-Desire-Staring at the sun-Sunday bloody sunday-Miami-Bullet the blue sky-Please-Where the streets have no name-Lemon (Perfecto mix)-Discothí¨que-If you wear that velvet dress-With or without you-Hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me-Mysterious ways-One/Unchained melody
Miami:
Mission: Impossible/Popmuzik-Mofo-I will follow-Gone-Even better than the real thing-Last night on earth-Until the end of the world-New year's day-Pride-I still haven"™t found what I"™m looking for-All I want is you-Staring at the sun-Sunday bloody sunday-Miami-Bullet the blue sky-Please-Where the streets have no name-Lemon (Perfecto mix)-Discothí¨que-If you wear that velvet dress-With or without you-Hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me-Mysterious ways-One/Wake up dead man

Sydney (27/2/1998): el Popmart más ochentero, 11 canciones de los ochenta.
Mission: Impossible/Popmuzik-Mofo-I will follow-Gone-Even better than the real thing-Last night on earth-Until the end of the world-New year's day-Pride-I still haven"™t found what I"™m looking for/Stand by me-Bad-Desire-Staring at the sun-Sunday bloody sunday-Bullet the blue sky-Please-Where the streets have no name-Lemon (Perfecto mix)-Discothí¨que-If you wear that velvet dress-With or without you-Hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me-Mysterious ways-MLK-One

Fort Lauderdale (26/3/2001): único concierto posterior a 1990 con Until y New Year"™s Day que NO van seguidas
Elevation-Beautiful day-Until the end of the world-Discothí¨que/Staring at the sun-Stuck in a moment-New York-New year"™s day-Sunday bloody Sunday-Sweetest thing-In a little while-Angel of harlem-Bad-Where the streets have no name-Mysterious ways-The fly---Bullet the blue sky-With or without you-One/Unchained melody-Walk on

Portland (15/4/2001): el Elevation más largo en USA, 23 canciones y tres snippets.
Elevation-Beautiful day-Until the end of the world-New year"™s day-Stuck in a moment-Gone-Discothí¨que/Staring at the sun-New York-I will follow-Sunday bloody Sunday-Sweetest thing-In a little while-Desire-The ground beneath her feet-Bad-Where the streets have no name-Mysterious ways-The fly---Bullet the blue sky-With or without you-Pride---One/Amazing grace-I remember you/Walk on

San Jose (20/4/2001): ocho años después de la aparición del álbum, tocan por primera vez una canción de Zooropa en América (Stay). Además, también debuta mi querida Kite.
Elevation-Beautiful day-Until the end of the world-New year"™s day-Kite-New York-I will follow-Sunday bloody Sunday-Stuck in a moment-In a little while-Angel of Harlem-Stay-All I want is you-Where the streets have no name-Mysterious ways-The fly---Bullet the blue sky-With or without you-Pride---One-Walk on

Chicago (13/5/2001): único concierto sin Until the end of the world desde que fue editada.
Elevation-Beautiful day-Pride-Stuck in a moment-Kite-Gone-Discothí¨que/Staring at the sun-New York-I will follow-Sunday bloody Sunday-Sweetest thing-In a little while-The ground beneath her feet-All I want is you-Where the streets have no name-Mysterious ways-The fly---Bullet the blue sky-With or without you---One-Walk on

Chicago (16/5/2001): homenaje a ZooTV, con un orden de canciones parecido al de aquella gira.
Elevation-The fly-Even better than the real thing-Mysterious ways-One/Wake up dead man-Until the end of the world-New year"™s day-Stuck in a moment-Kite-New York-I will follow-Sunday bloody Sunday-Sweetest thing-Angel of Harlem-I still haven"™t found what I"™m looking for-All I want is you-Where the streets have no name-Pride---Bullet the blue sky-With or without you-Beautiful day-I remember you/Walk on

East Rutherford (22/6/2001): ñšNICO ELEVATION DE LOS DOS PRIMEROS TRAMOS CON 8 CANCIONES DE ATYCLB (todas menos Peace, When I Look y Grace).
Elevation-Beautiful day-Until the end of the world-New year"™s day-Kite-New York-I will follow-Sunday bloody Sunday-In my life/Stuck in a moment-In a little while-Desire-Wild honey-The ground beneath her feet-Bad-Where the streets have no name-Mysterious ways-The fly---Bullet the blue sky-With or without you-Pride---One-Walk on
En el tercer tramo hay varios con 8, pero en lugar de In a little while están Peace on earth o When I look.

Turí­n (21/7/2001): el Elevation más largo en Europa, tres tandas de bises, 23 canciones y dos snippets.
Elevation-Beautiful day-Until the end of the world-New year"™s day-Kite-Gone-New York-I will follow-Sunday bloody Sunday-In my life/Stuck in a moment-In a little while-Desire-Stay-Bad-Where the streets have no name-Mysterious ways-The fly---Bullet the blue sky-With or without you---One/Wake up dead man-Walk on---Pride-Out of control

Amberes, (6/8/2001): por primera vez desde 24/11/1987 (cuando estrenaron When love comes to town), tocan una canción propia no publicada en ningún disco anterior. Es We Love You, que sigue inédita a dí­a de hoy.
Elevation-Beautiful day-Until the end of the world-Discothí¨que/Staring at the sun-Kite-New York-Out of control-Sunday bloody Sunday-Wake up dead man-Stuck in a moment-The ground beneath her feet-All I want is you-Where the streets have no name-Mysterious ways-Pride---Bullet the blue sky-With or without you---We love you-One-She"™s a mystery to me/Walk on

Barcelona (8/8/2001): el Elevation más ochentero, ¿dedicado a mí­?, 11 canciones de los 80. Muy largo también, 23 canciones.
Elevation-Beautiful day-Until the end of the world-New year"™s day-Kite-New York-I will follow-Spanish eyes-Sunday bloody Sunday-Wake up dead man-Stuck in a moment-In a little while-Party girl-Desire-Stay-Bad-Where the streets have no name-Mysterious ways-Pride---Bullet the blue sky-With or without you---One-Walk on

Manchester (12/8/2001): único Elevation sin Walk On, por cabreo de Bono con los técnicos durante One.
Elevation-Beautiful day-Until the end of the world-New year's day-Kite-Gone-New York-Out of control-Sunday bloody Sunday-Wake up dead man-Stuck in a moment-Sweetest thing-Rain-Staring at the sun-All I want is you-Where the streets have no name-Mysterious ways-Pride---Bullet the blue sky-With or without you---One

South Bend (10/10/2001)
ñšnico concierto desde 1990 sin Bullet The Blue Sky, además de tener un orden de canciones atí­pico.
Beautiful day-Until the end of the world-New year's day-When will I see you again/Stuck in a moment-What's going on-New York-Pride-Sunday bloody Sunday-Kite-Angel of harlem-Staring at the sun-Bad-Where the streets have no name-I still haven't found what I'm looking for-With or without you---Elevation-Mysterious ways-One-Peace on earth-Walk on

Kansas City (27/11/2001): aunque acústica e incompleta, única interpretación de When I look at the world.
Elevation-Beautiful day-Until the end of the world-New year's day-I will follow-Sunday bloody Sunday-Stuck in a moment-Kite-Desire-Angel of harlem-Please-Bad/When I look at the world-Where the streets have no name-I still haven't found what I'm looking for-Pride---Bullet the blue sky-What's going on-New York---One-Peace on earth/Walk on

Asunto Autor Vistas Enviado
kite33 546 22 April 2004 a las 18:17
  A sus órdenes!
pau 128 23 April 2004 a las 08:21
SirAdam 134 23 April 2004 a las 08:43
East_Link 131 24 April 2004 a las 10:32
The Fool 134 23 April 2004 a las 10:43
kite33 119 23 April 2004 a las 17:46
  pelota
linoleo 136 24 April 2004 a las 09:59
kite33 218 24 April 2004 a las 12:23