Foro East Link

Foro de U2

Bienvenido!

Entrar Registrarse
Buscar
[Mp3] Amsterdam IV
21 September 2015 a las 21:45
Numero de lecturas: 917
Grabación de un servidor del último concierto de Amsterdam, mi primero de la gira. Y menudo concierto. Debut de Magnificent, versión espeluznante de Bad enlazada con "40"... Pufff. Aún no me creo del todo haber estado allí.

La grabación no es la mejor, pero la comparto por el hecho de que reviváis lo que vivimos en el Ziggo el domingo pasado. Se nos oye saltar, gritar, llorar, hacer snippets, comentarios y bromas. Todo ello con un buen sonido, la verdad, el concierto se deja escuchar, pero no esperéis una grabación prístina y clara como si fuera un IEM o un Ex+ Aud grabado por gente con horchata en las venas xD espero poder proporcionar grabaciones más tranquilas de Barcelona 1&2 y de Dublín, pero de momento ahí va esta:

U2

2015-09-13 - Amsterdam
Ziggo Dome
Holland (The Netherlands)

Taper: LikeASong / U2santos
Lineage: AT-831's (cardioid) > CA-9100 > Olympus DM-650 > WAV (44.1 kHz / 16 bit) > Audacity (split, no EQ) > Trader's Little Helper > MP3 (320 kbps)

Setlist

The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone)
Out Of Control
Vertigo / God Save The Queen
I Will Follow
Iris (Hold Me Close)
Cedarwood Road
Song For Someone
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Raised By Wolves
Until The End Of The World
(Intermission - The Fly remix)
Invisible
Even Better Than The Real Thing
Mysterious Ways
Magnificent
Sweetest Thing
Every Breaking Wave
October
Bullet The Blue Sky
Zooropa
Where The Streets Have No Name
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
With Or Without You / Shine Like Stars (snippet)
--encore--
City Of Blinding Lights
Beautiful Day
Mother And Child Reunion
Bad

What a night, what a show!
The fourth
U2 and The Netherlands have a very special and strong connection, and every show in Rotterdam, Arnhem, Den Hague or Amsterdam is always special and unique.
This one was truly extraordinary though, with the band at the top of their game, an incredible setlist, a debut and the first performance of 40 in Europe since 2005.
An incredible audience and a warm Sunday night wrapped it up perfectly.

Regarding the recording, well, this is not the best audience recording you'll have heard in your life.
One8ung's recording of this same show sounds unarguably better, and you should download it if you feel like listening to the show with
no distractions or sound faults whatsoever. Kudos for that recording and all the other recordings throughout the years!
Be aware: this is a JOYFUL FAN RECORDING. There's jumping, crying and singing all around, not only by me but also by those around me.
I have taped dozens of bands since 2011 but this was my first U2 recording, and I just couldn't stand still while the band of my life
played an extraordinary show in front of me. Forgive my excitement, I hope you enjoy and understand it nonetheless :)

Nevertheless, the recording itself sounds very good. The sound quality where I was standing at the Ziggo was close to perfect, with
all instruments and vocals coming clearly and well balanced. The recording has a great dynamic range and everything comes across balanced
and loud. I couldn't record with my usual microphones (AT943, hypercardioids) because they were being repaired, so a taper fellow lent
me his AT831s. The sound is crisp and clear. Thanks again Humbug!

Special thanks to my girlfriend Patricia, without her this recording, concert or travel wouldn't have existed for me.

Special thanks to Remy for the loan of the cover photo, and for sorting it all out regarding tickets for me and my girl. Always grateful, boss!

Thanks Joyce/BigGIrl for the loan of the IE logo!

Thanks Humbug for the loan of the microphones. I owe you one!

Thanks to the U2start community for almost 9 years of sustained support. Thank you for the laughs, the setlist parties, the knowledge, everything.
This recording is dedicated to you all. Hope to bring many more (and better) ones during the upcoming months/years for you!

RECORDED BY AND FOR FANS. SHARE FOR FREE, NEVER SELL. SUPPORT YOUR BANDS. BUY THEIR ALBUMS. GO TO THEIR SHOWS.

U2santos | LikeASong

Descarga: [www.u2start.com]

____

~ The worst things in the world are justified by belief ~

U2santos | LikeASong

Editado 1 vez/veces. Última edición el 21/09/2015 21:46 por U2santos.
Asunto Autor Vistas Enviado
  [Mp3] Amsterdam IV
U2santos 917 21 September 2015 a las 21:45
Super yo 249 21 September 2015 a las 22:42
SOMEDAYS 234 23 September 2015 a las 09:46
U2santos 400 24 September 2015 a las 03:42