Foro East Link

Foro de U2

Bienvenido!

Entrar Registrarse
Buscar
Re: Concierto Donosti 1992
10 January 2023 a las 09:40
Numero de lecturas: 133
No existe una grabación completa. Básicamente hay dos grabaciones de audiencia que se complementan y soundboard que no cuenta:

1.- Calidad: GD Audience, 12 temas. Es la misma fuente del pirata de "The satanic pig records" (TSP-053)

2.- Calidad: Poor Audience. 22 temas. Muy mala calidad, lo mas parecido a una psicofonía.

3.- Calidad: Soundboard. 3 temas. Casi no cuenta porque son 3 temas snippets de la emisión en TV.

Te dejo las info de las grabaciones:

======= Primera =======================

14 V 1992 (14th May 1992) 
Velódromo Anoeta, 
San Sebastián, 
SPAIN 

AUDIENCE SOUND 

Hard to find ROIO. A pity that it´s incomplete. 
It´s an audience sound but you can hear one of 
the rare performances of Spanish Eyes. 

Roio difícil de encontrar. Una pena que el concierto 
esté incompleto. Es un sonido de audiencia pero es 
una de las raras veces que U2 ha tocado Spanish Eyes. 

SETLIST: 

1.Zoo Station 
2.The Fly 
3.Even Better Than The Real Thing 
4.Mysterious Ways 
5.One/Unchained Melody 
6.Until The End Of The World 
7.Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses 
8.Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World 
9.Angel of Harlem/Dancing Queen 
10.Spanish Eyes 
11.Satellite Of Love 
12.Bad 

TRADE WITH MY FRIEND RAUL---> MY RECORD COLLECTION 
--->WAV(NERO)--->FLAC(FLAC FRONTED)--->DIME--->YOUR PC 

======== SEGUNDA ===============

ZOO TV SAN SEBASTIAN
City: San Sebastian, Spain
Quality: FAIR AUDIENCE
Tracks: 09+13
Lineage: CDR > ? > FLAC
Remarks: Incomplet

#### PLEASE DO NOT ENCODE TO LOSSY FORMAT ####

U2 LIVE
SAN SEBASTIAN, Velodromo Anoeta. Spain
14 may 1992
BAD INCOMPLETE AUDIENCE RECORDING
D1
01. One
02. Unchained Melody
03. Until the end of the world
04. Who's gonna ride your wild horses
05. Tryin to throw your arms around the world
06. Angel of Harlem
07. Dancing Queen
08. Spanish Eyes
09. Satellite of love
D2
01. Bad
02. All i want is you
03. Bullet the blue sky (skip during solo)
04. Running to stand still
05. Where the streets have no name
06. Pride (in the name of love)
07. I still haven't found what i'm looking for
08. Encore
09. Desire
10. Ultraviolet (light my way)
11. With or without you
12. Love is blindness (incomplete, fade out)
13. Spanish Eyes (from Spanish eyes in Donosti)

This is a EAC rip of my created cd.

The show was taped on microtapes from a very bad place to tape and with a group of screamer all around. I got the show from Amarok (on U2Torrents) who asked me if i could do the tape transfer. Complete infos about original recording are unknown. These tapes seems to have been copied several time according to the level of damagement of the recording and also the missing beginning. I also have to thank the guy who gaves the tapes to Amarok, i'm sorry, i don't remember his name.
The received show was on two TDK-D60 tapes. Here's a little description of the tapes content :

- 1st side : The odd side. For unknown reasons, tape1 begins with a very crap version of Lakeland 29.02.92,from Zoo Station to Mysterious Ways. The beginning of the san sebastian show is missing then till One.
(one & unchained melody)

- 2nd side : The left channel was damaged around 60% of the recording, i merged the right channel to fix the issue. This part is mono.

(until the end -> satellite of love)
- 3rd side : Very low level but both channels are not damaged.
(bad -> pride)

- 4th side : Nothing on the right channel, i merged the left channel to fix the issue. This part is fully mono. Same low level as on side 3.
(still haven't found -> love is blindness)
there was a terrible level of hiss throughout the recording, especially due to the very low sound level of the tapes. I removed the most i was able to remove without killing the overall sound and avoiding this 'tubular' damaged sound you get when you dehiss too much. There's still a slight background noise when put the sound level higher. There's some sound dropout that i couldn't fix as both right and left channel were damaged. Some sloppy edit remains.

the acoustic set is a total mess, almost unintelligible sound, too often muffled by screams and crowd signing.

Well, as you understood, do not expect a great recording. it's a bad audience recording coming in very bad condition. I was able to listen the show completly after cleaning the sound but believe me, it's not always funny...

Personal sound rating : 3 or 4 / 10
#### PLEASE DO NOT ENCODE TO LOSSY FORMAT ####

======== TERCERA =======================

##### PLEASE DO NOT SHARE ENCODED IN ANY CRAP LOSSY FORMAT #####

U2 Live

ZOO TV TOUR 2nd leg

SAN SEBASTIAN, Velodromo Anoeta. Spain
14 may 1992

SOUNDBOARD TV BROADCAST

1. I could have lost you (intro) [01.30]
2. Zoo Station (ends right after bridge) [03.06]
3. The Fly (fade out right before 2nd verse) [01.26]

Source :

Spanish TV broadcast -> 2nd Gen VHS -> PIONEER PDR-04 -> CD-R audio -> EAC -> REMASTER -> APE

Notes :

This is what was broadcasted a few days after the San Sebastian ZOO TV gig in a spannish TV report. I got this VHS on trade around 10 years ago then got my first home cd burner a few years later, i recorded parts of the song that were broadcasted with no spannish comments on it. Intro is complete, Zoo station stops after the "it's alright it's alright it alright..." part of the song, right after the edge bridge. Transition was done with some 'scraaaaaaaaaaaatch.......scratch' (television noise) you could often hear during zoo tv era in every reports on tv or radio. The fly starts then abruptly during the intro and continue till 2nd verse begins. it ends with a fade. A very slight hiss can be heard during the quiet intro song, nothing annoying as it's not heard during zoo station and the fly.

Sound quality is simply great, i just EQed a bit the show, removed some plops here and there and did the editing job.

It's a bit short but it worth it!

Yauckt

##### PLEASE DO NOT SHARE ENCODED IN ANY CRAP LOSSY FORMAT #####

====================================================================

Somedays are better than others
Asunto Autor Vistas Enviado
manu 410 02 January 2023 a las 13:32
Telekon 190 02 January 2023 a las 19:41
  Re: Concierto Donosti 1992
SOMEDAYS 133 10 January 2023 a las 09:40
manu 154 10 January 2023 a las 13:05