Foro East Link

Foro de U2

Bienvenido!

Entrar Registrarse
Buscar
Bono dice :
04 July 2003 a las 20:41
Numero de lecturas: 450

"The thing that excites me the most is being in u2", he says,"We are getting closer to making the music we have always wanted to make. There is a difference between the music that you hear in your head and what you put on a CD. Your grasp is sometimes further than your reach, and right now, this band is on fire and about to do its best work.That excites me"

[......]

There is no danger or numbness setting in, it appears, as Bono shares his vision of the next few years. Rather, the same passion lingers, the need for spectacle. For performance. He agrees with me that in many ways his career is only beginning.
"You´re absolutely right; that sounds fatuous to some, when I talk about it like that, but I know it. I know it as a singer: I can get to a place I couldn´t have got to before. This band, as dysfunctional as we all are, has a certain chemistry that every year makes more, and that´s really it.

I believe that if you were a poet,painter, or novelist, this is the age that you would be just getting going. I suppose that rock and roll music has a big burnout factor and most of the great rock and roll bands were kind of shooting stars. They burned brightly but quickly and burn out. I hope that that is never going to happen to us"

Esto lo he sacao de la revista Life : POP del Sunday Independent del 29 de Junio.. ayer llegó una amiga mí­a de Dublí­n y me la trajo..q maja..

Bueno, por lo visto sí­ q van al estudio con emoción y no por cumplir como muchos decí­s.. eso parece, aunke claro, si fueran por cumplir tampoco lo iban a decir.. pero yo sí­ q los veo ilusionados, tienen q tener ganas de comprobar si con su nuevo disco pueden volver a ser numero 1 tirando a White Stripes fuera, a RAdiohead,a los Red Hot..es todo un reto para ellos, y yo creo q le van a echar ganas.

Salu2

DREAM OUT LOUD
Asunto Autor Vistas Enviado
  Bono dice :
SPANISH_EYES 450 04 July 2003 a las 20:41
Vox 742 04 July 2003 a las 21:57
SPANISH_EYES 148 07 July 2003 a las 00:08
pavlov2 146 07 July 2003 a las 00:26
Vox 187 07 July 2003 a las 00:48